Sunday, March 21, 2010

Basketball Today woo hoo!!!!

Yay today went basketball at 3 plus go segar court play wow it been so long since i went there and play lor. I try my three pointer and i was amazed tat i have improved so much. But play match i dont know y i suck so much hais so sian really must start practicing my skill at below the board le. I really suck at there siol. But my shooting has indeed change to a better one ever since i play in ite. My classmate he really wow me by his three pointer but no choice he learn basketball for i think 7 yrs le and he is a shooting guard sia with his three pointer skill wah even i am amazed. I did steal abit of his style in his shooting three pointer. HAHA Ya (i wan guohao faster come school it been long since he went missing LOL i sound like a gay hahahah) Hmmm maybe i should change to one since mostly i jio the girl like not interested in me so gay better hahahah. Just kidding. Ya tat bout all i wan to say. I add on one more I LOVE BASKETBALL HAHAHAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment