Saturday, May 29, 2010

Skull candy woohoo~!!!

Haha *poof* magic power now revive my blog. *poof* done.
HAHA sorry readers just being lame haha.
Nothing much happen this few weeks. Just realise tat i got the chance to go to penang siol cool right. HAHa go there do CIP. But the problem is i have to get my hair cut sia cause too long since i went to ite i think i only cut my hair less then 6 times so u can imagine how long was my hair haha. So went to cut (heartbroken) then went to took passport de pic cause my old passport still using my baby photo. HAHA. then today was the day i went to get my new passport. Then my mom told me she would bring me go buy stuff so i drag her to city hall and can u believe that she actually brought me a skull candy headphone siol wOw it cost her 129.95. I cannot believe i got skull candy again~!!!!! siok la~!!!. HAHA tat bout all monday got EPT exam got to work hard and those hu got Mt 0 level also work hard. JIAYOU~!!! alll~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment