Monday, June 28, 2010

Back from penang le.

Hello all readers. I just came back from my 2weeks plus of cip in penang. It was great doing cip at at orphanage with all the little kids to play with. Although it was sad to see so many irresponsible parents who dont wan their kids. It was great AT the orphanage their sister who were like god parents were very kind. Also at penang many things to eat and buy. I spend most of my money on eating at there HAHA hmmm let see bout 100plus to 200 was the amount i spend. HAHA. great eater i am. HAHA. I also got to know about this kid by the name of chin koon his case was the saddest as his dad run away dk from wat reason then his mom got cancer and died leaving him and his elder sister. The sister got married but the husband did not waant chin koon so he told his wife to leave him there. SAD case. Hmmm i only got this much to say. Lazy too write much. I only wanna add penang is a very nice place. BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment